Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (as text) (annotate)|
* Updated news section.
* Added new news item to frontsite.
- Fixed typo in latest news entry.
+ Updated news section.
* Added LinuxSampler 2.0.0 release announcement.
- Oops, used wrong picture for latest news item.
* News: Mac installer was broken and now fixed for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Replaced recent icon with a smaller one.
- Just added an icon to the previously added new news item.
* New news item regarding the launch of doc.linuxsampler.org.
- Fixed typo.
* Added new item to news section.
* added news on front page.
* added new news blog for SFZ status page
- minor correction of os x news
* updated news block (automatic OSX snapshots)
* added news
- just fixed typo in latest news block
* automatic snapshot builts for Windows now available on the Website
* uploaded nkitool
* added "Computer Music Special 44 2010" to news section
* uploaded annual report of 2009 * listing donators and subscribers on donation site
* announced new release wave
* announced beta pre-release for Windows
* updated all links to bb.linuxsampler.org to not use https by default
- minor html fix
* announced experimental AudioUnit binary package of LinuxSampler
* announced Maestro Grand piano library
* added Debian Howto
* announced launch of our bulletin board
* added OSX release announcement
- oops, wrong ML link
* added troubleshooting note for Windows on the news blog
- minor fixes of recent news entry
* new release wave (the first one for win32)
- just a note regarding the DNS problems in the last 2 days
- replaced link to the old libgig home by the new one
- minor fix
* announcement of the new release wave
- libgig's home as moved to this server
- new release of JSampler
- news for the website are now maintained in a separate file called news.xml and the front page automatically includes only the youngest 3 entries (older news entries can be seen on a separate history page)
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC|