* Added support for multiple MIDI input ports per sampler channel (added
various new C++ API methods for this new feature/design, old C++ API
methods are now marked as deprecated but should still provide full
behavior backward compatibility).
* LSCP Network interface: Added the following new LSCP commands for the new
feature mentioned above: "ADD CHANNEL MIDI_INPUT",
"REMOVE CHANNEL MIDI_INPUT" and "LIST CHANNEL MIDI_INPUTS". As with the
C++ API changes, the old LSCP commands for MIDI input management are now
marked as deprecated, but are still there and should provide full behavior
* New LSCP specification document (LSCP v1.6).
* AbstractEngine::GSCheckSum(): don't allocate memory on the stack (was
unsafe and caused compilation error with old clang 2.x).
* Bumped version (1.0.0.svn25).