* gig.cpp/.h: GIG FORMAT EXTENSION: Added support for saving gig file
larger than 4 GB as one single monolithic gig file. A new custom RIFF
chunk "FFmt" was added to distinguish such monolithic large .gig files
from old ones which were splitted over several (.gx01, .gx02, ...)
"extension" files before.
* DLS.cpp/.h: Sample class: wave pool offsets are now 64 bits (to allow
support for files larger than 4 GB).
* RIFF.cpp/.h: Addded support for RIFF files larger than 4 GB, by default
the required internal RIFF file offset size is automatically detected
(that is RIFF files < 4 GB automatically use 32 bit offsets while
files >= 4 GB automatically use 64 bit offsets), a particular offset
size can be forced with a new option added to the RIFF File constructor
* RIFF.cpp/.h: When saving a modified, grown RIFF file, the temporary file
size during Save() operation will no longer be larger than the final
grown file size.
* Automake: Set environment variable GCC_COLORS=auto to allow GCC to auto
detect whether it (sh/c)ould output its messages in color.
* Bumped version (4.0.0.svn3).